Without glorifying "busy," which I have discussed here already any number of times, I have been busy. LIFE is busy even if it is mundane and seems like scenes from the movie Groundhog Day.
- Backstage work - check
- TGHR work - check
- OT - check
- Therapy - check
- Shyla - check
- Making dinner every so often - check
- Driving Bella hither and yon - check
- Visiting UVM with Bella for accepted student day - check
- Preparing for Bella to leave the nest - check
- Hanging with Peter for a little while last week - check
- Helping with a fundraiser to raiser heart health awareness for Westchester Medical Center - check
- Going to the spring high school musical Seussical - check
- Helping with the Senior Fashion Show - check
- Preparing for MY final LIVE - check
- Getting ready for a Cut-A-Thon at the salon on May 16 - check
On March 22, Kacey (it's her birthday today), Demitra and I are hosting a SPRING themed workshop!
The details are HERE - check it out, RSVP, and let's make the magic of many women happen.
that you can't take another step,
The night will have no stars and you'll think
you've gone as far as you will ever get
But you and me walk on
Cause you can't go back now