- The prom on Friday night.
- The sleepover with very little sleep post prom.
- Lacrosse practice at 8:15 on Saturday morning.
- A trip to Six Flags with a group of kids after LAX practice thanks to a fabulous mom, Marla and her sisters as chaperones.
- Home at 10:15.
- In bed by 10:25.
- Lacrosse Car Wash from 12-4 on Sunday.
- Going to see the movie, "Divergent" in the evening.
- Lacrosse game on Monday at 11:00.
- Running down to the salon with me.
- Stopping at the doctors.
- Diagnosed with bronchitis.
- Going with some friends to the Peekskill Coffee House.
- Me, dropping her off the first two pills from the Z-pack.
- Bed at a quasi reasonable hour last night.
- On her way to LAX practice as I type.
It's a wonder she is even vertical at all!
Bella's date was Dan. The rest of the pics are of some of her other friends. Ryan, since before they were both born. Jake, since the middle school years when they both kept Skype up all the time and it was the norm to hear me or Jen, Jake's mom, "yelling" to get their attention, and Luca, her friend from HS who she banters back and forth with every day.
This in from Jeanine last night after I asked how Emma's day went yesterday:
It went well. Doctors are happy. Sleeping now but they want her out of bed tomorrow. I just want to see her smiling face up and walking.
And so, on this dreary Tuesday morning, let's brighten it up with hope and joy and excellent thoughts of smiles and walking for not just Emma, but for all the people in our lives who could use a little lift of love.
Pretty woman walkin' down the street
Pretty woman, the kind I like to meet
Pretty woman, I don't believe you
You're not the truth
No one could look as good as you