- I make wishes at 10:10 and 11:11
- I knock my head when knocking wood
- I dry out wish bones
- I say "God bless you!"
- I thank the universe each morning for my many blessings
- I review them at night and send thoughts of gratitude and blessings to those who matter to me
- I also send blessings to those who may be irritating me
- I write about what I want to manifest
- I speak out loud in my car ALL THE TIME - thanks to Bluetooth technology no one has to know there isn't anyone human on the other end of these conversations
- I wear powerful bracelets
- I believe things happen for a reason
- I read a lot about that which interests me
- I have been known to utter, "Be careful what you wish for..."
I was late to yoga, so I was in the back of the room. I loved being back there. Watching everyone move through their poses is beautiful. I may stay in the back for a while.
After yoga, I talked with my Mom about Jane's text. I decided to hope "the air the person we were talking about exhaling would indeed help the plant life on the planet" as they are really quite toxic to me.
That led me to call my psychic in Maine to set up an appointment. I haven't spoken to her since December. Apparently, it's time!
I headed to acupuncture where my body reacted to a couple of needles (kidney & heart) with more than the average twitch. I couldn't settle my head at all. No mantra I have learned would help. ::: sigh ::: A day later, the pains I was experiencing aren't here, so, something worked!
There was a gorgeous rainbow above our house after crazy storms yesterday.
I texted one of my nieces to check in on her and 'lo and behold, hours after our text, she was offered the opportunity to go for a job interview on Thursday at the exact place she wanted to work. YEAH!
There is a reason all this is happening. The universe is doing its thing. I am along for the ride. Some days it feels a tad more bumpy than others. Some days it is as smooth as glass.
How's the universe treating YOU these days?
There is a season (Turn, Turn, Turn)
And a time to every purpose, under Heaven