On Day 24 of my 53 for Me blog I wrote how Cara explained yoga is 20% about the poses and 80% about freeing your mind.
In a few hours I will take off for the Catskill Mountains in NY and be a participant in a yoga and nature hike retreat. I am more than a little excited.
The top line of our itinerary reads:
"All events are optional. Please do whatever you feel like doing or nothing at all."
I will probably be an "all in" kind of participant.
- Get back to writing in my journal ~ for ME, when I do that, I find that I don't have a ton of pent up thoughts. I get them on paper and am better able to move on. When it leaves my head to paper, I do have a free mind.
- To keep working on poses with bird names and perhaps master one.
- To enjoy the community of new women and women I know, but not necessarily well.
- To be in the present for the whole time and enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!
- To not even worry for one second that I won't be writing a blog tomorrow for the first time since I launched this site.
- To come back rejuvenated.
"Bells of Freedom" performed by a pretty darned talented piano player.