I invite you to join me daily as I explore a word that inspires me and speaks to me in some way, shape, or form.
See the whole list of bloggers HERE
Humans are resilient in how we bounce back from life throwing us curve balls. We keep going. Like I said in the blog last week, we take one step forward and two steps back - but we keep going.
- It starts with our first attempts at walking.
- I see it every time I am at Occupational Therapy. Until you don't have the use of your fingers, wrist or elbow, you have no idea how often you use them.
- I see it in the people doing Physical Therapy and I imagine how hard it is to ride the bike, walk the parallel bars and get their limbs moving.
- I see it with people who have been ill and they fight back with all their might.
- I see it with young people after their first love goes south.
- I see it with older people when marriages end.
- I see it with death.
- I see it with people suffering with infertility.
- I see it with people who are in a 12-Step program.
- I see it every day in some "good news" post that shows the power of resilience after something that threw them a curve ball.
Sometimes, a smile is ALL it takes to help someone bounce back.
Here's to us. We're amazing.
Makes for better conversation
Loses the vibe that separates
It's good to let you in again
You're not alone in how you've been
Everybody loses-we all got bruises
We all got bruises